Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Excited

We are getting excited to come back to Rexburg. It is going to be a great summer. Not much has been happening lately, besides my dad breaking his arm. I had so much to say when I started this post and now I am just tired. Oh that reminds me, Sadie is getting in one of her molars. It made for a very long Friday night, the poor thing. She couldn't stop crying until almost 4 when she finally fell asleep in my moms arms while she rocked her in the recliner. I don't know what it is about my mom but she can always put Sadie to sleep so quickly no matter what. I then proceeded to spend the rest of the night in the recliner with her asleep in my arms. I know that we most definitely need a rocker recliner when we get back. Although last night she slept through the night. I decided to take her off of dairy and switch her back to sensitive formula, I think she might have a problem with it like me. It is really sad because she loves her yogurt melt aways. While my parents were in Salt Lake my mom said she had a dream about buying Sadie a glittery lion. That day she found something that looked just like what she saw in her dream and so she bought it for her. It is now Sadie's kitty or kiki in my and Sadie's language. She loves it.



It is better than the giant pink ladybug bean bag chair that she got her for Easter. Sadie was so terrified of it for the first few days. I set her down in the room with it and turned to leave for a moment and Sadie was crawling after me screaming. I must be a mean mom because I thought it was so funny, I wish I had it on film.







Sadie and the scary lady bug, and I know, she ran out of clothes that matched so she is wearing a red shirt and lavender onesie.

Something that I do have on film is her dancing. It isn't the best clip of her dancing, but it gives you a taste, it is much better or enthusiastic in person.



She tends to wiggle her bum, it is a little hard to see in this video. Oh and back to what this post was originally intended for, we may be back up in rexburg a little later than we thought. My dad wants Scott to stay and do some work on my uncles house so we might not be up until the week after next.

No comments: