Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An End and A Start

So as many of you know we are moving. At first we were just moving out of our apartment, but now it looks like we are moving states. The last few months have been really hard for us financially, actually the hardest we have ever faced but it seems that things may be looking up. We are moving to California to try and get back on our feet. We have a lot of work to do when we get down there and I think we are both excited. This move signifies an end to our student ward days. It may be years before we move back to Rexburg, if we do. Our future is a little cloudy but things look good. We have loved being back in our original ward, we are going to miss all of our friends, and wish we could just move everyone with us. I am excited to see my family again, especially to spend the holiday season with them. It has been a long time since I was there for the season and not just a week. Though I am trying to rap my mind around living close to my parents and not with them, that part just feels a little weird to me. I just hope that all of our plans for the future see fruition. Now I must get back to packing, even though I only have some of my stuff in our apartment it seems like everything has doubled. AHhhhhh! D. I. here I come.

And some crazy pictures of Sadie, okay one crazy picture one cute picture.

Crazy Sadie riding in a box, only at the moment the box isn't moving.

And here Sadie is sitting on a bar stool like a big girl.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, You are escaping rexburg YEAH!! i hope that the move goes well. how is the ward doing? I do have to say though that as hard as a regular ward is to get used to, it is a lot nicer when you have a family.

derek and michelle said...

ok that post made me really sad. this sucks. What are we going to do without you and sadie?? lol i guess we only have 2 more months here but still. I am so happy for you and that you get to be close to fam and your grandma. Let me know if you need anything. And get the Etsy shop open so i can give you some buisness!

Gena said...

I'm so sad you guys are moving, but I am also excited for you to be closer to your family and to have some new opportunities to come your way!

Let me know if I can watch Sadie for you while you try to get things packed or clean or something. I'd love to!

Gena said...

Oh, and I also forgot to mention how I love that Sadie is making that crazy face while the box is still... haha, what a little poser!

derek and michelle said...

hello friend! Waiting for an update on your life?? where are you? haha hope everything is going well!

Gena said...

Kim... I need your address. Can you e-mail it to me please? grbuie@gmail.com