Monday, January 11, 2010
Random Happenings
No we don't have the Internet yet, but I made a trip to my parents house so that I could update our blog. We have been working for about a week now. We really like our job and it is fairly easy. We got to go to our new ward for the first time yesterday and we loved it. We were a little nervous at first but everyone was really nice, and there are a lot of little kids in the ward. Other than that things haven't been to exciting. Sadie got her nails painted for the first time the other day. She did really well and loved her pretty nails, but the paint didn't last very long. She is talking more and more, though a good portion of it is in her own language. She gets upset sometimes wondering why we can't understand her, although she has learned quite a few words that we can understand. Her new word for the time is no, she knew it before but now she purses her lips while she says it. Oh and she calls the things she knows she's not allowed to have no-nos. She cracks me up. It would take forever to write down all her new words, so instead I will put them in categories. She knows how to say body parts, tv show characters, food, names, animals, and clothes. I think half the reason I can't understand her sometimes is because she mumbles when she talks. I most definitely think that the terrible twos hits earlier than we think. Oh of course she is a doll most of the time but boy oh boy can she be a brat. Anyway, I think that it does our relationship a lot of good for me to be gone a few hours out of the day working. When I come back she is always happy to see me and listens to me better too. Another thing she has come to absolutely love is stickers, she can't get enough of them. And now to pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how cute is she. how fun terrible two's! Bryen's there too. But Her bed is also really cute too!
She so cute. Looks very grown up. I love her bed and bedding. Very cute.
Post a Comment