Saturday, February 20, 2010

Soon..., hopefully very soon

I have to say that it is really hard not having the Internet in my own home, and now I don't even have my computer. (it is being worked on to make it faster). I am sorry there haven't been any pictures in the last few posts. I promise lots of pictures in the next one. We haven't been up to very much lately, just work and stuff. Today I am really tired, the last few mornings Sadie has been waking up at 6... in the morning! It is vary hard to be patient and nice to my sweet baby when I feel like death. Luckily, however, tomorrow is our day off and that means that daddy gets to wake up with her. Yay! But watch, she will get up at 9, just for him.

She has been so funny lately it makes me wish I had a video camera rolling all the time so everyone could see what I see. Like the other day I was doing jumping jacks to warm up before my workout, she sees me and gets all excited, positions herself just perfectly next to me and starts to try and do them too. I was cracking up. She is the biggest flirt too. Last night we went to dinner, and while we were waiting she saw this little boy that was maybe 5. She started to cozy up to him on the couch where he was waiting with his family. Every time I looked over she had scooted closer and closer to him, until she was nearly sitting on him. He was blushing and bashful, it was so cute. I felt bad for the poor little guy having to suffer from the attentions of my aggressive little girl. Scott looked over at me and said " I didn't think we would have to worry about that quite yet." Oh so funny! I am laughing just thinking about it.

Anyway, hopefully I will have something really good for you next time, because you know how many adventures we have living and working in the same building.

No comments: