Friday, July 23, 2010

And it's a .........

GIRL!!!!!!



We are so excited to be having another little girl. The doctor said that everything looks great. She was a bit of a wiggle worm during the ultrasound so we couldn't get the best picture of her profile, that and her hand was by her face so the picture wasn't that clear. She did wave at us though. It was so cool to see her perfect little hand and fingers moving. I got to take Scott and my mom to the appointment with me, Sadie had to stay home with my dad because children under 12 aren't aloud in the office. Sadie was super cute when I told her she was going to have a sister, she looked around the house calling for her sister. After we got back Sadie had an accident where she fell out of my moms car and kind of skinned up her face.


She is tough though and was fine in a matter of seconds. In fact she was more concerned with the fact that she didn't have any moles or freckles on her face like I do. She still makes me laugh all the time. Her new fun activities are pretending to steal my nose and eat it, then give it back, and singing popcorn popping, head shoulders knees and toes, and the ABC's. She loves to sing them with me and so sometimes I end up singing them 15 times in a row. I amazes me how much she is learning and doing just by watching and listening to me. I am so excited and feel so blessed to be having another little one.

1 comment:

derek and michelle said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! more pink!