Friday, March 13, 2009

9 Months Old


Ok so yesterday was Sadie's 9 month birthday. I can't believe that she is only 3 months away from being a year old. I tried to post yesterday but I just couldn't get to a computer. I was able to get her a medical record number and take her to the hospital where I went as a kid. She is doing a lot better now. Here are some pictures of the cutie pie from yesterday.



She is pulling herself up really well these days. Sometimes she only holds on with hand.









2 comments:

Mary Mathews said...

Oh I know. Bryen will be a year in 2 weeks time just flies by so so fast! How is Cali? Are you moving back to the burg anytime soon?

Gena said...

It's amazing how fast they grow huh? She sure is a little cutie pie! Love the pictures. I bet you've all been miserable with her being sick, but I'm glad you were able to take her in.