Sunday, March 1, 2009

From bad to worse

This is the only way any of us get any sleep anymore.



And this is how she wakes up and sees us.



Sadie getting ready for church






So those last nights that I described were nothing compared to what awaited me the next night. It started off like the other ones but in the end I only got 3 hours of sleep and the rest of the night I was up trying to comfort a crying baby. She had a bad cold and I didn't know. Thanks to baby Tylenol things have greatly improved. Well that and her new sleeping arrangements. Oh and now I am sick. I think I have strep but it could just be the lack of sleep and hard work I have been putting in to my moms birthday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At least she is happy when she wakes up! just think its like a little cuddle doll you get to snuggle with at night!